- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup water or milk to bind flour
- cooking oil to fry
- Mix flour baking powder and salt in a medium bowl with a whisk. Bind the flour with warm water or milk
- When it comes together remove bowl and knead.
- If preparing for soup or stew, spoonfuls can be dropped for 15-20 minutes (stop here)! If frying, divide dough in 2, roll into a 6x2 inch shape.
- Put on a cutting board and cut in 1/2 inch diagonals.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry, about 5 mins. per side till golden.